Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Days long gone, but not forgotten.

In between Funky Town and Daddy cool I had Borrowed the LP entitled "Disco Boom" from my friend Phillipe. And when I deemed it appropriate, I relieved myself from my DJ duties and had my moment of glory with the one I thought at the time would be the mother of my 15 kids!
Heartache was to follow.



I listen to the falling rain play rhythms on my roof
takes me far away remembering a love song

Impossible for me to tell how many times I've tried
to describe to you the way I felt about you

Sometimes I felt that rock'n'roll no longer had no sense at all
the songs I used to sing never brought you closer

la,la,la,la baby I love you (X 3) oh I love you

I stopped beneath a falling star and wished I was a poet
Who’d express himself in beautiful confessions

I'd tell you how you cause me pain each time I stood before you
Betrayed by all the needs that burn inside me

No comments: